Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New look, new blog

After a very long absence I have returned. I do believe I have banished the goblins that had blocked my computer's access to my blog. Many, many things have happened this past year and all will be revealed bit by bit, so as not to overwhelm the faint at heart....

To begin with, the look of my blog will go through a gradual change. I'm striving for a warm and inviting place that will be reflected in the colors and layout. The content of my posts will change also. While writing is still my lot in life, kids, cats, dogs, food, crocheting and books will encompass a very large portion of my postings.

Life is good, let's live it.

1 comment:

Granny Sue said...

Hey! It's good to see you back on the blog again, Cheryl. I like the new layout a lot--it's very appealing and warm. I just caught up on all your posts. You reminded me that my beets--minus the tops, thanks to the deer--are ready to pull.

see you tomorrow night, i hope.

Blog Archive